Rebecca & Florio~First TTD Shoot of 2010 : Penticton Wedding Photographer : Trash the Dress | Jenifer Sander

I had so much fun that I actually fell over laughing at one point…..and it’s been a couple days and I still find myself laughing!  I think I might actually love these two!

It’s March~ yes there is no snow but man it was cold.  I never heard Rebecca complain once now she a photographers dream……she was up for ANYTHING and as a matter of fact stay tuned for the second half of this shoot ~it WILL knock your socks off….and it will make you gasp I promise.  As for poor Florio I think next time we might have to bring an ambulance just as a ‘just  in case’…poor thing I think he might have caught hypothermia on those poor little toes! =)

I invited another one of my Photog BFF’s to join me……Andrea Blair…..(check out her blog)she came with so many ideas that were FANTASTIC!  One was the balloons that was all her….she had a shoot the day before that called for balloons so she decided to bring them along…..I’ll be shooting with her alot~ I have a feeling!

Anyhow…please enjoy!

Wanted to try my back in the day textures….I’ve never used them before!~Let me know what you think of them!

Yes in the above photo Florio is spraying his wife right in the face…..

The next batch Andrea took of me shooting….LOVE THESE….I think I need more them!

Remember to leave a comment to let me know you were here….it takes just a second….thanks for stopping by I really DO appreciate it!

Renee - April 21, 2010 - 8:31 am

Jen you are incredible! I can’t wait for you to shoot my wedding you don’t even know.

Maureen - March 15, 2010 - 9:35 pm

I was at the wedding, and I think these are possibly the most gorgeous wedding photos I’ve ever seen!!! WOW is all I can say.

Nicole Currie - March 14, 2010 - 8:10 pm

These are fantastic! I love the one with the feathers!

s h e r r y - March 9, 2010 - 9:42 pm

Omg, AMAZING. LOOOVE the pillow fighting! <3

Shaun - March 9, 2010 - 12:32 pm

I agree with Jenny ~ the one of ‘the kiss’ is amazing!! Looks like the whole shoot was a blast! Also, I prefer the more romantic finish you have to your images rather than the texture ~ could just be me!! xoxo

Heidi - March 9, 2010 - 10:50 am

I have been tossing around the balloon idea for my kids shoot coming up. Have seen it on other blogs and think it looks neat. I love Andrea’s stuff too. Great job!

andrea - March 9, 2010 - 10:03 am

FUN times girly!! Thanks for inviting me along on such a great adventure!! Had a wonderful day :) I’m sure we’ll have many more in the coming months :)

jenny - March 9, 2010 - 9:13 am

so i didn’t think i could like any pics better than the ones you posted on the sneak pic – but the one of flo kissing rebecca’s cheek – is seriously unbelievable.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.